Saturday 1 April 2017

April Challenge - First Reveal

Hello friends of Scrap It With A Song Challenge Blog.  It is with great sadness that we are going to close down Scrap It With A Song.  This will be the last month for the blog.  We would like to thank you our followers for all the years that you have joined us and added your wonderful projects.  We would also like to thank all the design team members that have given their time and their wonderful projects to this blog.  THANK YOU AGAIN FOR JOINING US!

These are our last inspirational songs: we will have another reveal on 15th and a special video from Khristina on the 18th. We will announce our April winner in a special post on 4th May.

Pop Song
Rock Song
Now let's check out how our design team was inspired by these songs!
Rock Girls
Irene

No project from me this month but I want to thank you for joinig us!
Good bye :)
Pop Girls
Marie Christine
I was inspired by the title. and I thought this vintage image could be very funny for my Art Journal page!!!

No project from me, but I would love to thank you all for following SIWAS!


Now lets talk about prizes
  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsor Avec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will win this prize donated by DT Member Marie-Christine.

     




Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sad....thanks for all the wonderful challenges and inspiration over the years. I wish you all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julene, we really appreciate!

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)