Friday 15 July 2016

July mid-month reveal

 Mid-Month and we have some returning stars and some new stars to meet on our team.  Rock Team returning is Monia.  She is always so awesome with some of the most gorgeous and inspiring layouts around.   Next we have the new girls by the names of Elisabetta and Maya and they  will amaze you with some beautiful artwork and great projects.  Pop Team we have two returning members Melody and Sharon.  Melody makes beautiful pages that are very creative and always inspiring.   Sharon (that's me) tries really hard to make beautiful pages and inspire you also.  New to the pop team is Lauren and she is lovely and oh so talented too.  I can't wait to see all of our design teams projects for this month.  Welcome all to our mid-month reveal and So lets SCRAP!  Yes it can be any type of project either paper or digital  all are welcome.  It can be a layout, a card, really anything you choose.  Are you ready for the songs we have chosen for June?

Check out our Mid-Month Reveal

Rock Song

Pop Song
 Lukas Graham - "7 Years"


The Rock Girls

Monia

This is my Layout for the song "All I need"! In these strenuous days he's close to me and helps me whenever I need it :) I used frames, a beautiful summer cardstock and a selphie

Elisabetta


I am very happy to be here and have the chance to inspire you with my works! As first project as DT I made a sort of caviardage work (It consist on outlined from a book page only the words you choose,to form a poem, a sentence... whatever your fantasy creates! you can paint on the page, use colors to outline words, decorate it... it is really a funny tecnique! Here you can find some examples). It isn't a real caviardage since it isn't on a book page: I printed song lyrics, glued them on a canvas, decorated it and selected some words that inspired me!

Maya


Hi there, I'm super happy to share with you my first DT reveal here. For July's challenge, I created a layout inspired by the song title "All I Need". Even though time goes on and things change, family is always in my heart, and I know for a fact they are all I need. By the way, I also have a step by step tutorial in my blog. Hope you love my layout and find some inspiration here at SIWAS. ☺


The Pop Girls


The song, 7 years by Lucas Graham, made me think of my children when they were younger and now that they have grown (the youngest is 18), I can say what a blessing it is to be their mom. The captions state 'my inspiration' and 'the future.' The paper is American Crafts/PLAY jump rope, various brads and paper flowers, finishing off with embellishments from Close To My Heart. I especially love the shiny, metallic copper color! {cellphone...mediocre pic quality, sorry}


I love the song 7 Years and one of the lines in the song is when I was 11 years old my daddy told me...  This song could be about anyone as it is all about age and looking back and looking forward.  I used papers and ink from Close To My Heart - Happy Times.

Lauren


I love this song, and I knew right away that I would scrap this photo is from my 30th birthday.  I threw myself a party with a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme.  All my friends and I wore little black dresses and pearls.



Let's talk about prizes:

  • If we have at least 7 entries you will be in the running to win our special prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains


  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT Member Giorgia
(This is a mix of products from some of my past and present DT comapnies - Docrafts, Paper House, The Robin's Nest, FabsScraps -, so you could have the chance to love their products as much as I do! And a washi tape, because who doesn't love washi?!)


  • The design team will pick their favorite project: the designer will be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month and will win this prize kindly donated by our DT Member Sharon



Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)