Friday 8 July 2016

July guest designer

It is time to meet our fabulous Guest Designer of the month!

Please help us welcome Asa!

My name is Åsa and I live in the middle of Sweden with my hubby and our 14 years old son and 9 years old twin daughters and a dog. I will soon be 40 years old. I work as a teacher since 17 years.
Scrapbooking and cardmaking are my addictions. Lovely ones. It all started in 2007 when I was carrying my twins and couldn´t go to work. I had to have something to do. Since then I can´t stop. Mostly I do layouts. I don´t know if I have a style, I try to vary me. But I love CAS! I use a white cardstock as a background almost everytime. Pink, black and white are my favourite colours! 
My card making style is just CAS. Very CAS! 
I follow a lot of blogs of talented people around the world and I get my inspiration there from. 
I´m so glad that I got this opportunity to be a guest designer at wonderful Scrap it with a song. Thank you!
You can visit my blog to say hi if you want to, that would make me so happy: 

Asa made a wonderful layout inspired by our July pop song - discover both songs and our challenges of the month here.


How I was inpired by the song:

"I knew right away that I would pick "7 years". Love that song! I used a line from the song as my title but I changed the lyrics a little bit to 40 instead of 30."

Thanks for joining us Asa, we love so much your project!

If you would love to be our Guest Designer in the future, all you have to do is to play along with our SIWAS challenges: just link your entry in the linky tool on top right of the blog!
The DT will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our GD for a future challenge. Thank you for your continued support and good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Asa I absolutely love your layout. Perfect all the way around. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)