Wednesday 1 June 2016

June Challenge

First of all I would love to thanks all of you that played along with us the past month: we had 29 entries! Thank you so much!
And now for our new challenges...
Think summer!  I am into summer.  I love hot days and days that the sun shines for hours and hours.  Do you?  I know it is not summer for everyone.  So what is your favorite time of the year? This is what our challenge site is all about.  We are all so different and from so many parts of the world. Different times and different seasons, but one of the things we all have in common is music.  Granted we speak different languages and live in many different places, but music (the melodies) makes all of us stop and think about our good times, sad times, or just time in general.  Because music invokes feelings, it can help us in our scrapbook adventures as well.  So lets SCRAP!  Yes it can be any type of project either paper or digital  all are welcome.  It can be a layout, a card, really anything you choose.  Are you ready for the songs we have chosen for June?

Rock Song

Pop Song


Now lets see what the first half of the team has done as your inspiration.  


The Rock Girls


I was hit by the lyrics this time, it pretty describes how I feel at the moment. I used a part of it on my LO with a picture of myself.


I had the chance to take part to a crop and attending a class of Paige Evans: she is my scrapbooking myth, I love her works so much! This is the LO created in her class, inspired by one of hers. This is me at my wedding with my parents. I was inspired by the lyrics "holdin' you" and by the video, in which there are hearts. 

The Pop Girls


I was inspired by the tittle and I made an Art Journal page with gelatos, markers and collage. A big sun and an happy couple!!! Have a nice day with the sunshine!



Astrid


I was inspired by the lyric "distant town" , the photo was taken in a "distant town" , during our vacation in France. Hope you have fun joining our new challenge ! Good luck everyone





Let's talk about prizes:

  • If we have at least 7 entries you will be in the running to win our special prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains


  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT Member Monia


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month



Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win!

6 comments:

  1. fab inspiration from the Design team...I've tried to link up but not sure if it's worked as can't see my entry but hopefully it's there somewhere ! Esther https://essiescraftyeffusions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT work, I have added my link
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab challenge! Just linked my entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this challenge. I added my link.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)