Friday 1 April 2016

April 1st Challenge Reveal

Hope everyone had a very happy Easter Holiday.  Spring Break happens this month too.  The months just seem to be flying by...
We have some great songs for you this month.  Use one or both and join us. Make a project either paper or digital and upload it too the linky tool on the right.  The only rule is to tell us how the song inspired you.  You can link up a rock project and also link up a pop project.  It gives you two chances to win a prize.  Hope you will join in the fun with us.

These are our songs for the challenge - click on the title to see the video.

Rock Song

Pop Song


Let's see what the design team did with the songs: 

 Rock Team
 Tynke


I used a part of the title, Hello, for a bright card for springtime.

Giorgia


I was inspired by the words "I love you": in the picture I am with my BFF and her daughter at my wedding day. I know her since I was born, she was my neighbor, and we are still friends after 34 years! She was my maid of honor and her daughter was my flower girl. I love them so much!


Pop Team

Marie Christine


This time, I wanted to do an Art Journal page. I was inspired by the titte "Life" and for me the life start with our children.




When I think about the title of this song, I think about different generations. so I thought immediately about this photo of four generations. My son, my hubby, my hubby´s father and my hubby´s grandmother. It´s a precious photo because three months later grandma died.


Let's talk about prizes:

  • If we have at least 5 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains

  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member  Astrid.

  • The design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month and will win a RAK kindly donated by our Dt member Aya 


Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be on the run to win! 

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration and fun music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song choices, and the DT did an awesome job. There aren't many challenge blogs that accept digital or even hybrid (digital & paper crafting together) cards or layouts. So happy to find this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)