Friday 15 April 2016

April 15th Reveal

The months just seem to be flying by.  We have some great songs for you this month.  Use one or both and join us. Make a project either paper or digital and upload it too the linky tool on the right. The only rule is to tell us how the song inspired you.  You can link up a rock project and also link up a pop project.  It gives you two chances to win a prize.  Hope you will join in the fun with us.

April Rock Song

April Pop Song

Let's see what the second half of our design team did: 

 Rock Team
Aya

please come back on April 18th to discover my project and my video tutorial, thanks!

I particularly love this old picture ... the song inspired me to create a romantic layout. The cardstocks used are a little out of my usual but I think it's nice to experience new things

Pop Team

Sharon 
I was inspired by circles in the title.  I know really original huh?  LOL!!!

Melody

For the Circle of Life, I was inspired by the fact that as parents, we have children, who, in turn, bless us with grandchildren. We recently visited our newest grandson in the center pic and the other pics were taken while there (big brothers, top left & cousin bottom right). I used Tim Holtz Alterations Chevron die cut to mimic the white chevron print on the black paper. Other aspects include washi tape and Thickers letters. The photos themselves are taken on my phone and printed with the Instax printer. I love the ability to get instant pictures this way!! Additionally, I just HAD to include the fussy cut hashtag - #GRANDSONLOVE title because that's how I tag these cuties on my Instagram and FB posts! This is a loose interpretation of a Laura Whitaker sketch. Hope you like it. Get crafty!


Let's talk about prizes:

  • If we have at least 5 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains

  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member  Astrid.

  • The design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month and will win a RAK kindly donated by our Dt member Aya 

Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be on the run to win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)