Friday 15 January 2016

January Mid-Month Reveal

Now it's time to see what the second half of the design team has done. We have these wonderful songs for your inspiration. Listen to the rock song and the pop song and choose one or both and make a layout based on anything the song inspires you to do. Use the song in any way that it inspires you to create a project.  It can be any thing from the title to the way the music makes you feel or even the way the video makes you feel.  Just tell us how the song inspired you.  You may enter several different projects just link up to the linky tool at the top right with a separate link for each project.  It can be a digital creation as well.  You have two prizes that can be won. (If we get enough entries) These will be chosen by random by the linky tool.  The team will choose a project and that designer will be asked to be a guest designer in future.  I hope you will join us this month.



 Let's see what the second half of the design team did with the songs:

Rock Team
Check back on the 18th for Aya's tutorial and reveal.

 Monia  
This photo remind me a beautiful day on the beach one mounth ago... It wasn't a sunny
 A freezing day and there was almost no one around.. One day only for us! yesss

 Pop Team

Melody
The song Honeymoon made me want to scrap pictures of when my husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. He totally surprised me with a much-anticipated, first-ever 'honeymoon' getaway to Dallas and then to Maryland. I gave him the new wedding band in the picture and he is holding the James Avery charm bracelet he got for me for you special silver celebration of marriage. I have also been wanting to scrap using some foil papers I picked up at Hobby Lobby, so I began this layout with the feather background and implemented some winter-y snowflakes because our anniversary is at the beginning of December.  Hope you like it! There is another page that goes with this layout and I will post some of the processes I used on my blog soon-feel free to jump over and visit!! http://impressionsbymelody.blogspot.com/


The song seems very dreamy/melancholy to me.  The lyrics had the word dream in it so that is the inspiration I took from the song.  My granddaughter looked like she was day dreaming in this photo.  I used paper from my stash and used some colorbox ink along with creative embellishments chipboard.  I used two different embossing powders on all of the chipboard.


Are you ready to play with us? Well, let's talk about prizes:
  • If we have at least 8 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains
  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member Giorgia.
FabScraps chipboard, Paper House stickers, The Robin's Nest rubons, washi tape and other stickers

  • The DT will choose their favorite entry and the winner will be our guest designer in the future.


Have fun playing with us and come back on 18th to discover Aya's video tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)