Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year! Let's start 2016 with great challenges

We hope everyone is up for great challenges this year! We have some wonderful songs for your inspiration. Listen to the rock song and the pop song and choose one or both and make a layout based on anything the song inspires you to do.
Actually it doesn't have to be a scrapbook layout: it can be any type of paper project.  By the way it can even be a digital design.
Inspiration can be anything at all: it can be the title, it can be words in the song, it can be how the song makes you feel, really just any thing that the song inspires you to feel.  Please tell us how the song inspired you on your project.
You can do a layout or project for each of the songs, just do separate entries for each.
Link up at the top right with the linky tool.  The winner will be picked at random by the linky tool on the last day of the month.  Also the design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month.

We hope you will join all the lovely designers on the team and get some of those projects done while listening to music.

Well, our songs for January are -click on titles to be taken to the video:



 Let's see what the first half of the design team did with the songs:

Rock Team
Giorgia
Inspired by the words "You & Me": me and my husband we love to travel, so I have a lot of great pictures of us, "you & me" travelling the world...
This is us visiting USA for the first time: a beautiful road trip of a month, you & me...


 Tynke
come back soon...


 Pop Team
Astrid


I really had no idea what to do with this song about Honeymoon ? I do not have a lot of photo's from my own wedding, because it was a non traditional one, I have no friends or family who just got married , I started to read the lyrics from the song and found "fashionable" in it, well that's something I could play around with. Here's my boy with some "fashionable' orange glasses.



Marie-Christine
I was inspired by the title "Honeymoon", with a vintage wedding couple image and some beautiful Paper House paper for my background and items.


Let's talk about prizes:
  • If we have at least 8 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains
  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member Giorgia:
FabScraps chipboard, Paper House stickers, The Robin's Nest rubons, washi tape and other stickers

  • The DT will choose their favorite entry and the winner will be our guest designer in the future.
Have fun playing with us and please come back on 8th to discover our January Guest Designer

5 comments:

  1. http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/scrap-it-with-song.html
    I linked up on the top but it isn't showing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Your link is in the linky tool, thanks for playing!

      Delete
  2. Linked up my page for this month. LOVED this one!!'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)