Tuesday 30 June 2015

Announcing Scrap it With a Song DT July 2015 - December 2015

Hi friends
How are you?
It's time to announce the new SIWAS DT, but first of all let me thank so much who applied to be part of our group: we were overwhelmed with the huge response to our call!

So, this is the SIWAS Design Team for July - December 2015:


RETURNING DT MEMBERS
Hello there, my name is Giorgia - a.k.a. Jò in Wonderland - I'm 32 and I'm Italian.

I' m the new owner of SIWAS blog.
I scrap from 4 years: I love playing with papers and all those lovely embellishments, colors and preserving memories.
I mostly make layouts, but I' m trying some cards and off the page projects too.
Scrapbooking is my happy place!
I'm actually on Scrap it With a Song DT, Paper House Productions DT, FabScraps DT, The Robin's Nest DT and CreaFamily DT.



Hello, I am Tynke, 33 years old (or young, whatever you want). I am SIWAS blog and DT coordinator.
I live in the very North of the Netherlands in a small town. 
I've been cardmaking since I was a child, I did it always with my grandmother. I discovered scrapping about 9 years ago, but it became my favorite hobby when I joined a panel vor North-Dutch Scrappers 5 years ago. My style is mostely colorfull, I like to experiment with different materials. Since oktober 2013 I joined the SIWAS team, and I like it very much! I hope our work inspires you to join our current challenge and all the challenges that may come!





Hello everybody, I'm Monia Fiocchi, I'm 37, I live in Bologna - Italy.
I am part of SIWAS DT from a long time and I hope to continue with this awesome blog!
I began with scrapbooking 4 years ago and I love to experiment and try new techniques of this amazing hobby.
I found out that music can inspire a lot of wonderful scrapbooking projects and I love to inspire you with mines!




Hello, my name is Astrid and I am from The Netherlands. I'm on SIWAS DT since September 2013 and I am still in love with music as inspiration for scrapbooking.
I began scrapping in 2004 when I bought a scrapbooking magazine,  I became more interested in scrapbooking in 2006 when my son was born and a new passion was born too, lol.
In the last few months I'm experimenting with paint, watercolor and stamps . I love trying new techniques.
We have a lot of fun challenges for you here and we hope to see you play along with us!

  
                                                                                         Kicka


Hello
I'm Federica, alias Kicka! I am 38 years old. I live in a small town, near Vicenza in Italy, with my boyfriend and my two cats, Birba and Romeo.
I have been scrapping for more than 10 years and I started because I have always loved taking pictures and scrapbooking is the best way to keep my memories.
I love scrapbooking in different ways to experiment with new products!




Hello !!! My name is Chara and I am from the beautiful island of Crete in Greece!! I love everything craft related ever since I was a child and scrapbooking is a way to preserve memories and express my creativity!!! I wouldn't say that I am a fan of a certain style but I really enjoy mixed media and colors... so I wouldn't call myself a CAS girl for sure!!! this team adds to my music obsession too!!! I love music and here I got the chance to get inspired my many songs I didn't know!!! hope you get inspired as well!!!





I'm Andrea and I live on a small island in the Florida Keys with the most amazing husband on the planet and the most adorable 3 year old son whose ever existed.
In 2012 I began making cards and scrapbooking with the purchase of my Silhouette Cameo.
I love all the pretty patterned papers and perfect embellishments. To me, scrapbooing is my form of therapy and I NEED it everyday!
This is my Youtube channel.


NEW DT MEMBERS

Carolyn


I'm a paper addict, blog lurker and lover of all things with gnomes :)
I live in Minnesota with my husband, son and dog.
I am a stay at home mom that crafts every single day.
When I'm not crafting I am baking, reading or just hanging out with the family.
I love the creative process because something tangible is the result
I am currently working for Cuddly Buddly as a DT member for their
clear stamp releases only.
The projects I like to create most are cards and jewelry.
 I am addicted
to paper as well as frantage. My create endeavors started with photography
and that blossomed into sewing, scrapbooking,
card making and jewelry creation.
Crafting is not just my hobby but my obsession.


                    Marie-Christine


I am a French woman who lives in Brittany in France, married and mother to teenager boy. When I am not working, I love to scrap. I have always been creative, but I really started scrapbooking a few years ago when two friends of mine showed me their scrapbooking work. I love to work with a lot of papers, stickers, ink and others embellisments. I don't have my own style, I like to do different things. I am so happy now to join "Scrap It With A Song" Design Team. To see more my work, visit my blog "L'Encre Et Scrap".


                    Brittany


Hi Ya'll! My name is Brittany Pochick, I am a mix-media altered artist and scrapbooker/paper crafter. I am 15 years old and I own my own business where i sell my art work personally, online, and retail or consignment since i was 7. ( I own an LLC)  Art has always been my life away from life (AKA reality). I try to express myself and my adventures I've experiences in this world into my art work. I create with my heart as best i can always challenging myself and pushing my creativity.
I am a outgoing fun person who loves to share my love for art with other people.
I am divers and don't have just one style i do a bit of everything.
Visit my blog: Brittany's Creations
My Youtube:Brittany Pochick
My facebook page: Brittany's Creations FB


                       Aya


My name is Aya Alsheshtawy ( its difficult to pronounces, its my family name ) so i will chose my father name so Aya Jamal more easier.
I am 27 years old married and i have Mariam 1.9 year . I am Egyptian but i born and lived in Saudi Arabia . I have master degree in educational psychology .
Now i am the assistance of the head of CS and AMCS departments in KAUST.
I started scrap booking 2013 and i love it so much .
This is myYoutube channel.


Sharon


My name is Sharon and I have been married almost 42 years to the man of my dreams and my best friend.  We have a daughter and a son that are both grown and out on their own. Our daughter has given us two beautiful grandchildren.  A boy age 19 and a girl age 10.  I scrap my family and our travels.  My family loves looking at my scrapbooks. I have been scrapping now for close to 20 years.  I usually scrap clean linear type layouts.  I have been trying to do more layering and using some mixed media products too.  I love music and was very interested in joining the team here at SIWAS.  Such an interesting perspective to scrap with ideas from songs whether it is lyrics or just the way the music makes you feel.  Anything can be used for inspiration and I hope it will improve my layouts and also help inspire others too. I am very honored to be chosen to work with the wonderful ladies on this team.



We all hope you  will like our works and will have fun playing with us.
Please come back tomorrow for the first reveal of the brand new DT and our challenges for July :)





4 comments:

  1. Big congratulations to your wonderful new design team! I look forward to seeing all of the lovely projects by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!!!!! Very nice team! You will show us wonderful things. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!...What a talented group of designers! Can't wait to see everyone's awesome projects...h.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the new team and congratulations on taking over the challenge blog, Jo.....looks like we'll be getting some WONDERFUL inspiration from you girls:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)