Tuesday 15 July 2014

ROCK TEAM: Foo Fighters - Times like these

Hello everyone!


It is time for a new challenge for this month of sun and holiday... This time it is FOO FIGHTERS with TIMES LIKE THESE. I love the Foo Fighters!!! And this, I think can be a beautiful inspiration to scrap some very special moments...

This is the cover:


The video:


The lyrics:

I am a one way motorway
I'm a road that drives away
and follows you back home
I am a streetlight shining
I'm a white light blinding bright
Burning off and on

It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again
It's times like these time and time again

I am a new day rising
I'm a brand new sky
To hang the stars upon tonight
but I
I am a little divided
Do I stay or run away
And leave it all behind?

It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again
It's times like these time and time again

You can join us with any type of creation, you just have to use something of this song, use some words of the lyrics, or get inspired by the cover. Please log your entry before July 28 (Eastern USA)

Greetz Tynke


I used the tilte of the song for a very sweet coloured LO of me and a  friend on a party. We were dressed like hippies, so thats why I used the flower paper.

Melania


I used the phrase Brand new sky. 
I used this pic taken on the boat to Oarkney islands, Scotland :D



I made a page with some photos of my daughter with her grandfather. These are treasured memories as I do not have many photographs of them together as my father died less than a year later.

Kristin


I go on my girls trip every year and I have a wonderful time with all my girlfriends ...it is fun to get away from the family every once in a while!!!



I used a sticker with the word time that appear many times in the lyrics.

MICAELA


Hello! I had this picture that I could not use, but I liked it very much! 
With this song I made this LO digital, a new discovery, thanks also to the Silhouette Cameo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)