Sunday 1 June 2014

POP TEAM All Summer Long - Kid Rock

Hi everyone!

Summer is in the air, don't you agree?! The weather is getting warmer, days are getting longer ... and I'm pretty sure you all want to be on vacation! So, let's get this summer started with a very happy and summery song... "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock!
I was inspired by the summer spent by the lake. I used a picture which I took two years ago on Lake Kylemore, Ireland, during my summer vacation and I made a 15x30cm mini layout to go in a PL.



                                                                              Astrid
I just found the title  "all summer" in my scrapping stash,  so it was easy  to use this lyric;-) Me and my son back in 2008 on the Spanish beach.



I got inspired by the lyric/title of the song and created a summery art journal page !!! 




Our Guest Designer Silvia with a very beautiful and summery art journaling page


And now our May winner....Tone K with her amazing layout!


Congratulations!!! Write us at melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it.
You will be our Guest Designer next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)