Thursday 7 November 2013

Rock team November Rain by Guns n’Roses

Hello people! Great news here on Siwas!!!!
Before the new November challenge, i wanna introduce the new DT members
We have a lot of very important people here!
Rock Team
Jane, Kristin, Micaela, Monia, Tynke, Federica (Kicka), Laura
 Pop Team
Doreena, Deanne, Karen, Rania, Astrid, Anna, Xara

The other Great News is that this month we have a sponsor!!!!!
The very beautiful website KennyK download will be our sponsor and the winner will win a digi stamp from this shop.
Go to take a look to the shop and the blog!

 Well, the challenge of this week is November Rain by Guns n'Roses

Who has not dreamed of Axl, watching this video and listening to this song??  wonderful…..November in Boreal hemisphere is the winter prelude, and generally rainfall and wet…Celebrate the rain…. because it will make flowers grow in the spring :D



                                     
 Kristin


Here is my page from this song "November Rain" ...I used the song title as the title of my page ...we go on a couples trip with all our friends the first weekend of November and this last year we went to New Orleans ...we had a great time!!!
 Please check out all the close ups from this fun Echo Park Collection!!!
My blog:

These lyrics really spoke to me - I think we all need a little time away from it all sometimes!



     My page is inspired by a piece of the song.




I was inspired by the first line of the song: "When I look into your eyes". My son has really beautiful eyes, and I immediately thought about this picture... 


I also made a card, with a digistamp by KennyK. This digi reminds me of the great guitarsolo of Slash in the song, so thats why I used it for this card. I also used a line of the song for sentiment. 



Here is my card from this song "November Rain" 
For this card I was inspired by a particular piece of the song .. Although, to be honest, the more I listened to the song and most came from if the card!
I made this card with a digistamp by Kenny K.

MICAELA


I want to dedicate this LO to my sister, she has been a Guns N 'Roses's fan for twenty years!! I also adore them and this is one of my favorite songs!I used the Digistamp by Kenny K.  in perfect harmony with photos and song!



I made an art journal page with the phrase The Cold November Rain



I love this song... I use this spendid Digital Stamp to create a card and I chose the first phrase of the song. Guns n' Roses are the Best!!!!



Now, let's talk about our October winner!!!!
Wonderful entries this month!!!!
Our Hit Parade is:
Bonnie, with 4 votes
ex equo Silvia and Amanda with 5 votes
And our winner is......
A perfect Halloween witch!!!!
with her wonderful work

Stefy will receive a little rak by ME!!!! 
Please write me at melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it
And now...let's play with the new November challenge!
Have fun!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!
    SO much fun stuff on the blog today!
    Congrats to our winners and great job DT! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)