Sunday 6 October 2013

September winner and ….NEW DT MEMBERS :)


Hello gals…how are you?
Very strong the fight betweens the challengers this month. All those beautiful entries….
Our favourites….
Amanda….

                                     


                                     

                         Rachelle..

                                              

                                     


And our fabolous winner…..
Greetings to our wonderful friend Moniaaaaaaaaaaa

                                 

Congrats to Monia. You will receive a little Rak Sorriso from our beautiful DT Lady Kristin Sorriso


And now….
the new DT members…..It was really difficult for me choosing between all these stunning works and talentous ladies and I want to tjank all of them to share their entry with us.
Let’s welcome to our new DT Members
I hope to have all you in the team, immediately Sorriso
Thanks to all
Have a nice week…
Melany 

16 comments:

  1. wow I'm so excited and happy to begin this new adventure! Thanks, I wish to do a good job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Rachelle and Monia please send me your name and address so I can send your little prize to you ...thanks!!!
    kzfoug@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies you will have a wonderful time at SIWAS....hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much! I am very happy to participate in this adventure!
    Micaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!!!! I'm so excited to begin this new adventure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I've just seen this post! I'm so excited to be part of SIWAS! :) Thank you!! And congrats to the winner! :)
    Ps.: Melania, are you gonna get in contact with us or should we get in contact with someone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!
    I am very happy to begin this new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I am so excited to have been one of the favorite selected. I am so honored and congrats to the others selected. Big congrats to the winner and new design team. WTG. I love this site. Thank you so much. Happy dance time LOL!!!!!!
    Huggies
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw this !!!! how wonderful news !!! thank you so much I feel honored !!!! looking forward to start!!!! :)

    kisses
    xara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome ladies, your work is awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoooo, thank you so much! I am so honored, en excited to join this adventure! Congratulatons to the other new dt members too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation girls! Especially my friend Xara!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)