Thursday 3 October 2013

Rock team: Celebrate Halloween with a cover art :D

Hello ladies….let’s begin this month with a new kind of challenge!
In this month we celebrate Halloween, and this week, you will let you inspire from this cover art

262

You can inspire by the colors, the design, the theme, the title…Free your fantasy :)


Kristin 

I used some old Halloween products that worked great for this challenge ....this was the first time I let my oldest dress scary because my little one get scared so easily ...so these pictures were perfect for this challenge ...the colors orange, green, black, and red I used from the album cover and the pumpkins and flag were also inspired from the awesome album cover ...loved it !!!

Check out my blog for close-ups of the page:




I went with the Jack-o'-lantern theme and the overall colour scheme of lime, orange and yellow.




Inspired to create a Halloween layout and included the dominant colors from
the inspiration pic: Orange, Yellow, and Green

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)