Thursday 8 August 2013

ROCK TEAM Fantastic Voyage

Hi groupies…how is your summer????? As you will learn, following my blogs, I definitely LOVE David Bowie…so…I chose this less famous but very beautiful song, from the album Lodger, 1978 - Fantastic Voyage …the lyrics are very touching…





I've used the song title literally to describe a cruise my family took last December.


Kristin

We go on a family vacation with my parents and my sister and her two girls every year... and we went to New Port Beach that year and rented a boat and cruised around Balboa Island and my dad let every grandchild drive the boat!!! So we were on a Voyage!!!  
Please come and check out my blog for close-ups:


Inspired by the lyrics: "Remember it's true, loyalty is valuable"



I was inspired by the lyrics: "Remember it's true"


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)